Game Design Zen : Episode 014
Fallout 4?! Some predicted – game of the century. Some predicted – not my cup of tea. And for some, like me, it was our first exposure to the Fallout franchise. I didn’t know what to expect. Now, fifty hours in – let’s get zen!
- Because … Fallout 4! (00:35)
- My First Fallout (02:45)
- Podcast Beyond – IGN – Max (against) and Jarred (pro), Ep 418. My apologies!
- Flow (4:45)
- The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- Choice (14:20)
- The Good (16:00)
- The Bad (18:05)
- Interest Curve – AHA! (25:00)
- Character Selection, Power Suits, and Companions
- Weather, Plot, and Story
- Da Shiznit! (28:30)
- Zen Moment (31:00)
- The Clear Vision
- Mystery Box
The Game Design Zen Podcast is the intersection of games, life, and the pursuit of excellence. It is the #1 resource for Game developers, artists, and designers including the art, science, and business of developing better games. Level up to zen!