Game Design Zen : Episode 010
It never fails. Iâ€™m chatting with friends when I stumble across the Newbie Letter. Itâ€™s full of wild ideas, crazy ambitions, and most telling, the 5-year plan for a game that isÂ ‘truly unique’. This episode is an open response.
- Something Different
- The Letter (01:45)
- Truly Unique (05:30)
- Ira Glass – My Taste Is Killer
- We Know What Good Is (08:00)
- 5 Years of Motivation (09:15)
- Making Progress (17:35)
- Once We’re Done (18:45)
- Don’t Tell
- People Can Say What They Want (21:10)
- Zen Moment (25:30)
- Anything Can Be Accomplished
Game Design Zen is the intersection of game design, life, and the pursuit of excellence. It is the #1 resource for developers, artists, and designers including the art, science, and business of better games. Level up to zen.